Thursday, July 3, 2008

Inconsequential

You know what gets me? When I was in Japan, all the little things that you click on at the top of the blog screen like "sign in" "flag blog" etc. were in Japanese..so I definitely flagged my own blog on accident for a long time because I couldn't figure out which one said "sign in"..and I'm still amazed when I come to this and I can read it now because it's in English!

I tried to change the title at the top from "currently about my life in Japan" to something else..but could not figure out now, so just know that I am no longer in Japan. I am actually preparing to leave for Austria in approximately 17 days. Holy moly that's soon. I still need over $2000..so if you have stumbled on this blog by the grace of God and have a little extra cash..let me know! :)

At the bottom of my posting box, there's examples of labels for this post. Scooters?? For real? I should write a post about scooters. Well, a few weeks ago a friend and I did hop on a long board (a long skateboard) and luge down the street. That was really fun, especially since I rocked him at it. And there is a scooter in the garage right now. Maybe I"ll got scoot around on it, and then come back and post about it.

Ok, maybe not.

No comments: