Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monotony?


Wednesday: almost had to go to the doctor. My eye had something wrong with it and burned so bad I couldn't open it. I got to school to talk to the nurse who tried really hard to send me to the hospital, but I don't like doctors and I was sure it was ok..so they sent me to the drug store to get some eye wash that worked wonders. Apparently I'm severely allergic to something here...

Thursday: It rained. John took us to Shinjuku (part of Tokyo) to meet a couple of his friends and eat Mexican food. It was delicious!

Friday: It rained more. In fact, it rained so much that they canceled 6th and 7th periods. I came home and curled up in bed watching The Office. I then accidentally fell asleep and slept through a Skype date. Sorry Alyssa!

Saturday: I did absolutely nothing except watch The Office, Boston Legal, and took about 3 naps.

Sunday (today): Talked to Amy and Eric on Skype, started a return letter to a friend who values handwritten mail just as much as I do, and watched more of The Office. I made it to the supermarket as well. That was the highlight of my day.

Krysta is coming on Thursday!!!!!! Until then, my life will be boring. Just so ya know.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

is that friend who loves letters me!? :D
AND what better way to spend your rainy afternoon *or any afternoon for that matter* than with The Office!
WAIT until you see the new episodes!!
I don't know if you can watch them on nbc.com or not, but HOLY COW they are amazing!
:D

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!