Sunday, April 27, 2008


Krysta is here! It's been great having her here, even though we have to share my tiny apartment. She's actually sleeping in the compartment under my bed..haha, it's a big compartment though!

So apparently a guy we went to high school with is stationed in Japan near Tokyo on the Airforce Base in Yokota, so we made plans to meet up with him this weekend. We met Chris and my friends Yoko and Asobu in Shinjuku and wandered around for a while. We decided to play some pool, then get some dinner. It was great!

Today, Krysta and I met Yoko and her friend Kuniko for church. We were brought to the front row by the usher and I ended up sitting next to the guest speaker. He was this awesome guy from Uganda! He started his message by leading us in a typical African worship song Malibongwe (means Amen in Zulu) and then at the end we sang a couple more songs, and he pulled Yoko, Kuniko and I as well as a few others on stage to dance with him! It was so funny. I'm definitely too white to dance, but it was fun anyway. Then the 4 of us headed to Starbucks (of course) and hung out there for a while. It was great!!

No comments: