Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yes, I'm leaving. No, I am not gone yet.


I don't know if it's just the end of the semester stress, or if I am just really saddened subconsciously by the fact that I'm not coming back next semester and will be half a world away, but for some reason every time someone asks me a question about Japan or my internship or what I will be doing, when I am leaving, where I'll be living, my muscles clench and I get really aggrivated. I don't want to talk about it. I still have 2 finals left, for which I am finding it increasingly hard to study, I have to pack up my entire room and move it home (somehow all of that stuff is supposed to fit inside my tiny litte honda civic) and make enough money to pay for all of the bills that seem to keep piling up on themselves.


I need to go for a walk.

No comments: